IAS Aroid Quasi Forum

About Aroid-L
 This is a continuously updated archive of the Aroid-L mailing list in a forum format - not an actual Forum. If you want to post, you will still need to register for the Aroid-L mailing list and send your postings by e-mail for moderation in the normal way.

[Aroid-l] flowersforme123- another photo stealer
From: growit7 at windstream.net (Tere Baber) on 2008.01.07 at 15:17:50(16928)
I got my 1st computer about a year and a half ago and can only do minimal things on it. I'm learning as I go and I don't know how to do some og this tracking down stuff, and it's not a lack of manners or dishonesty, just ignorance of manyof these things. When I learn of something I do wrong I fix it as best I can. I'm just saying that at least sometimes, the offender is not malicious just ignorant. And courtesy from the injured party,ie. photographer, is important in contacting a picture user, as the user may be like me, just ignorant of cyber rules. I don't make my living using a camera and understand a photographers situation. But if I post picts, I don't care who usese it or for what and they don;t have to ask me first. I don't mind sharing at all.
----- Original Message -----
+More
Note: this is a very old post, so no reply function is available.