IAS Aroid Quasi Forum

About Aroid-L
 This is a continuously updated archive of the Aroid-L mailing list in a forum format - not an actual Forum. If you want to post, you will still need to register for the Aroid-L mailing list and send your postings by e-mail for moderation in the normal way.

[Aroid-l] 50,000 Photos
From: honeybunny442 at yahoo.com (Susan B) on 2008.01.10 at 16:53:39(16941)
Hi Brian,
Your photos look really good, your photography has improved, they look very professional. I've just started growing a few Cannas, never had them before, so it was nice to look at all your new hybrids, they look wonderful, nice leaves too. Right now I have a baby I moved into the greenhouse, I think it might be indica, it's blooming and looks pretty cute.
Did you realize your watermarks could be easily cropped from your photos, as they are on the bottom and the blooms are in the middle of the photo? Don't know if you care about that or not....
If you have any Zantedeschia photos I'd like to see them, by now everyone knows they are a passion of mine... lol The only Aroid I can get to grow on a consistent basis, in fact every time I type "Aroid" I can hear Home saying "Very rare, Susan, don't kill!" and Scott snickering.

Susan

+More
Note: this is a very old post, so no reply function is available.