IAS Aroid Quasi Forum

About Aroid-L
 This is a continuously updated archive of the Aroid-L mailing list in a forum format - not an actual Forum. If you want to post, you will still need to register for the Aroid-L mailing list and send your postings by e-mail for moderation in the normal way.

[Aroid-l] "Elephant Ear"??? Man, I hate that term!
From: Steve at ExoticRainforest.com (ExoticRainforest) on 2008.03.12 at 19:57:49(17167)
Thanks for reading the page Tom. I've been trading email much of the day with Leland Miyano and he appears to feel the photos are representative of the plant as it exists in Hawaii. I've been very hesitant to rewrite this page since I knew there would be those who would doubt some of the information. And that's why I did my best to make sure it was verified before putting it on the net. But, as I hope you know, I have no need to be right. I just want the information I publish to be accurate. This year, based on our tracking service, I'll have around 250,000 individuals read something on the site. If for no other reason than the large number of people who have found the site and return often, I need the information to fall within what is scientifically correct.

Thanks again!

Steve

+More
Note: this is a very old post, so no reply function is available.