IAS Aroid Quasi Forum

About Aroid-L
 This is a continuously updated archive of the Aroid-L mailing list in a forum format - not an actual Forum. If you want to post, you will still need to register for the Aroid-L mailing list and send your postings by e-mail for moderation in the normal way.

[Aroid-l] 2 Philos w/inflorescence 1 needs ID
From: TheTropix at msn.com (Sherry Gates) on 2008.03.18 at 18:07:30(17189)
Dear Tom,
OMG I am so sorry. Go to your Control Panel, then to Add/Remove Programs. Scroll down to Snapfish and click to remove it. I cannot tell you how sorry I am to have caused this problem for you! My sister and niece use it a lot and recommended it to me. Meanwhile, when you go to open a picture, right click it and go to the 'Open With' option. At the bottom you'll have an option to choose the program you want to use to automatically open your pictures with. BE SURE TO CHECK THE LITTLE BOX AT THE BOTTOM THAT SAYS 'ALWAYS USE THIS PROGRAM TO OPEN THIS TYPE OF FILE' Then choose the program you want to use. That should stop Snapfish from being the default image program. Then you can remove the program per above, if you already haven't. Again, I cannot tell you how sorry I am about this. I know that the Aroid list prefers that images aren't sent directly to the list and thought I was doing the right thing.
Let me know if this helps and please accept my most sincere apology.
Sherry
+More
Note: this is a very old post, so no reply function is available.