IAS Aroid Quasi Forum

About Aroid-L
 This is a continuously updated archive of the Aroid-L mailing list in a forum format - not an actual Forum. If you want to post, you will still need to register for the Aroid-L mailing list and send your postings by e-mail for moderation in the normal way.

[Aroid-l] Rhaphidophora tetrasperma Hook.f
From: Steve at ExoticRainforest.com (ExoticRainforest) on 2008.03.28 at 01:35:22(17251)
Helmet, I appreciate your compliment. But even more, I appreciate your input! I am simply curious and often drive Dr. Croat, Julius Boos, Leland Miyano and quite a few others crazy with questions! May I have your permission to edit part of this and use it on the page? It helps to clarify several points I would like to make.

And since you are the first person I know who is familiar with this genus, do you know anything about Rhaphidophora graeffei from Samoa and a species from Guam which I had been lead to believe was being named Rhaphidophora guamensis? The later does not appear to be published. I've been looking for any information on either in an attempt to help another collector.

Thanks again for the excellent input!

Steve Lucas

+More
Note: this is a very old post, so no reply function is available.