IAS Aroid Quasi Forum

About Aroid-L
 This is a continuously updated archive of the Aroid-L mailing list in a forum format - not an actual Forum. If you want to post, you will still need to register for the Aroid-L mailing list and send your postings by e-mail for moderation in the normal way.

[Aroid-l] Aroid-L Digest, Vol 46, Issue 18
From: Steve at ExoticRainforest.com (ExoticRainforest) on 2008.05.19 at 21:17:33(17584)
Mark, I can only wish you a speedy transplant as well. The procedure is not pleasant but not that bad when compared to all those days on a dialysis machine. I haven't even seen one in two weeks now and really don't miss going as I'm sure you would know. I'm about to become one of the major local advocates of kidney transplant and will be trying to help people find donors. Lots of people can give up a kidney with no harm to their own health and only a minimum of discomfort. The Medicare and the insurance of the recipient pays for everything so there is no cost to the donor other than the surgery and recovery time.

Stephanie started in 6 years ago trying to get me to take one of her kidneys but I am very bull headed! One thing is for certain, I've got one of the best daughters in the world! And to be honest, although I'm not back to 100%, I FEEL GREAT! Watch out! I'm full of questions again!

Steve Lucas

+More
Note: this is a very old post, so no reply function is available.