IAS Aroid Quasi Forum

About Aroid-L
 This is a continuously updated archive of the Aroid-L mailing list in a forum format - not an actual Forum. If you want to post, you will still need to register for the Aroid-L mailing list and send your postings by e-mail for moderation in the normal way.

[Aroid-l] Philodendron hederaceum (Jacq.) Schott
From: Steve at ExoticRainforest.com (ExoticRainforest) on 2008.05.25 at 07:36:12(17612)
Does anyone have a good photo of the inflorescence of Philodendron hederaceum (Jacq.) Schott?

That would include any of the synonyms such as Philodendron micans, Philodendron scandens, Philodendron miduhoi, Philodendron oxycardium, Philodendron acrocardium, Philodendron cuspidatum, Philodendron hoffmannii, Philodendron jacquinii, Philodendron microphyllum, or Philodendron pittieri.

My server had a major malfunction today and I totally lost 7 pages which I'm having to rebuild. Almost all the material was saved but somehow this species got lost completely! Apparently I didn't back it up! If you have the photos and I can use one I'll gladly give you credit!

Just send me a note at Steve at ExoticRainforest.com

Thanks!

Steve Lucas

+More
Note: this is a very old post, so no reply function is available.