IAS Aroid Quasi Forum

About Aroid-L
 This is a continuously updated archive of the Aroid-L mailing list in a forum format - not an actual Forum. If you want to post, you will still need to register for the Aroid-L mailing list and send your postings by e-mail for moderation in the normal way.

[Aroid-l] an apolgy if it is order
From: botanist at malesiana.com (Peter Boyce) on 2008.06.02 at 03:47:07(17666)
Dear Steve,

As a member of the IAS board, and a long-standing (sometimes longer than I care to remember...!) aroider, may I offer my sincere apologies for the cowardly and out-of-order email you have received. It sickens me.

The whole point of aroid-l is to disseminate information, whether in terms of offering or asking; that is what keeps the whole thing active and fresh and a pleasure to log into every day. You and I have many time swapped information, and it is a pleasure to continue to do so.

Those of us 'out here' who have the privilege and pleasure of working with aroids every day in a professional capacity (and note here I am referring to ANY professional capacity, be it horticultural or scientific) are almost without exception delighted to share what little knowledge we have and no-one in their right mind would accuse any of us of 'grandstanding'.

Steve, keep posting.... y'hear...

Pete

+More
Note: this is a very old post, so no reply function is available.