IAS Aroid Quasi Forum

About Aroid-L
 This is a continuously updated archive of the Aroid-L mailing list in a forum format - not an actual Forum. If you want to post, you will still need to register for the Aroid-L mailing list and send your postings by e-mail for moderation in the normal way.

[Aroid-l] Monstera question..
From: Steve at ExoticRainforest.com (ExoticRainforest) on 2008.06.23 at 02:42:39(17910)
Helmet, great questions. If anyone has a good answer please post it! I am also very interested in this genus and have a fair number of species and often find them very confusing. As always, I want to hear from anyone with good info I can include on my pages and or to use as corrections! In fact, I was with Tom very briefly on Friday morning and had more questions but an unexpected "affliction" of food poisoning required us to come straight home. I will send him mail this week with more questions! And by the way, I was given a near fully adult specimen of Monstera adansonii over two years ago and it rooted immediately. No answers or speculation as to why. The thing has grown long vines that hang down almost two meters and I've given away multiple cuttings. Most of the original blades have dried in the past 6 months but new ones of equal size are now emerging.

Steve

+More
Note: this is a very old post, so no reply function is available.