IAS Aroid Quasi Forum

About Aroid-L
 This is a continuously updated archive of the Aroid-L mailing list in a forum format - not an actual Forum. If you want to post, you will still need to register for the Aroid-L mailing list and send your postings by e-mail for moderation in the normal way.

[Aroid-l] Sending amorphophallus corms internationally
From: ironious2 at yahoo.com (E.Vincent Morano) on 2008.06.26 at 20:33:08(17981)
According to the us post office all international packages must be in an 11" x 8.5" x 5.5" box or bigger with a declaration. I sell titans on ebay periodically because I have access to a huge number of them over 2000. In fact the man that has them might be in this group but I dont know. I have sold to many countries successfully. I have sent successfully packages to the UK Great Britain, France, Germany, Italy, Sweden, The Netherlands, Russia and Poland. all had customs declarations. I have labeled them Amorphophallus titanum and A. titanum and A.titanum part#1234 Decoration. Ive been using the last one latley just to throw them off, Perhaps the see the word decoration and then just ship it out. Other times Ive given them a fake part number and left off the word decoration. I might not even need to do that but Im just trying to be cautious.

--- On Thu, 6/26/08, StroWi at t-online.de wrote:

+More
Note: this is a very old post, so no reply function is available.