IAS Aroid Quasi Forum

About Aroid-L
 This is a continuously updated archive of the Aroid-L mailing list in a forum format - not an actual Forum. If you want to post, you will still need to register for the Aroid-L mailing list and send your postings by e-mail for moderation in the normal way.

[Aroid-l] Stolen plant
From: jindegales at yahoo.co.uk (Michael Benedito) on 2008.08.05 at 13:21:17(18326)

Hello all!
?
My name is Michael, i have 21 years old, currently i am stdying biology?and i live at Madeira Island (Portugal). I have registered to the aroid list because i really need your help regarding an aroid that was stolen from me a few weeks ago. I dont know its name, all i know is that the plant was offered to me as a gift?by?a friend when she visited Indonesia a couple of years ago. Last few days i have been trying to find out who stole my plant, but without sucess. I also do not know its name, but i have attached?a picture of the same plant growing in the wild. If you could please help me ID it and/or tell me another?source for this plant i would be very gratefull. The plant itself is not that amazing, because there are aroids a lot more beautiful than it, but anyway, it meant a lot to me and was one of my favourite plants, and now i am very sad about what happened.
?
Michael

+More
Note: this is a very old post, so no reply function is available.