IAS Aroid Quasi Forum

About Aroid-L
 This is a continuously updated archive of the Aroid-L mailing list in a forum format - not an actual Forum. If you want to post, you will still need to register for the Aroid-L mailing list and send your postings by e-mail for moderation in the normal way.

Re: [Aroid-l] RBGM Tropical House 'Virtual Tour'
From: "Jeremy P" <drplantman at gmail.com> on 2008.09.02 at 04:46:19(18454)
G'day Ed,

This came through after I sent you my off-list reply, so apologies for not answering all your questions!

The Glasshouse is open every day of the year, 10am-4pm (12-4pm on public holidays). If you are planning to visit (and this invite is to everyone on the list!) drop me a line and if I'm free I'll come and meet up with you - it's always great to put faces to names.

Regarding the aroids we have, I have just finished the stocktake (which hadn't been done for a long time and made a Rubics Cube look easy!) so our online census here will give you an accurate list of what we have in there. The one qualifer I will give is that the names are what we have them labeled as, and not all of them are confirmed Id's - that's next on my long list of things to do in there.

Thanks too for the feedback - the video shoot was good fun!

Jeremy

HTML

+More

Note: this is a very old post, so no reply function is available.