IAS Aroid Quasi Forum

About Aroid-L
 This is a continuously updated archive of the Aroid-L mailing list in a forum format - not an actual Forum. If you want to post, you will still need to register for the Aroid-L mailing list and send your postings by e-mail for moderation in the normal way.

Re: [Aroid-l] Memories of the Show
From: "Tom Croat" <Thomas.Croat at mobot.org> on 2008.09.26 at 16:18:36(18585)
Dear Ted:

Thanksso much for taking the time to discuss your thoughts on the Miami Aroid Showand Sale. You are an astute observer. I enjoyed your talk on Cryptocoryne andlearned a lot. It reminds me that so far as I know we don’t havemuch of anything on this genus on the IAS webpages and I am wondering if youcould prepare some content there, perhaps linking your talk at least. Iwill also see about getting a link to Jon Bastemeijer’s site. Ihave not seen it but it is reputedly the best source of information onCryptocoyne. I was recently in contact with someone named Ghazanfar Ghori at ghorig@gmail.com Do you know him? I was also trying to get his help to improveour Cryptocoryne page for the IAS. If you could do anything to help usout I would appreciate it.

All the best,

Tom

HTML

+More

Note: this is a very old post, so no reply function is available.