IAS Aroid Quasi Forum

About Aroid-L
 This is a continuously updated archive of the Aroid-L mailing list in a forum format - not an actual Forum. If you want to post, you will still need to register for the Aroid-L mailing list and send your postings by e-mail for moderation in the normal way.

[Aroid-l] Plants are the Stramgest People Blog
From: ExoticRainforest <Steve at ExoticRainforest.com> on 2008.10.20 at 04:03:07(18657)
Does anyone on Aroid l know who thisblog page belongs to?

http://plantsarethestrangestpeople.blogspot.com/2008/03/random-plant-event-philodendron.html

The plant shown certainly looks like Philodendron hastatum tome and I'd love to be able to use the photo of the inflorescence on apage I originally wrote in early 2006 based on information from Dr.Croat and Dr. Eduardo Gonçalves but am in the process of finallyrevising and updating. If you know the owner of the photos, or happento be that person, I'll more than gladly give credit for the use of theimage. You can email privately at Steve@ExoticRainforest.com

By the way, if any of you have photos of a fully adult climbingspecimen of Philodendron hastatum K. Koch & Sello (sorry,not Philodendron domesticum that some appear to believe is thesame plant) I'd love to see those as well.

Thanks!

Steve Lucas

HTML

+More

Note: this is a very old post, so no reply function is available.