IAS Aroid Quasi Forum

About Aroid-L
 This is a continuously updated archive of the Aroid-L mailing list in a forum format - not an actual Forum. If you want to post, you will still need to register for the Aroid-L mailing list and send your postings by e-mail for moderation in the normal way.

Re: [Aroid-l] Wikipedia`s falsehoods
From: hermine <hermine at endangeredspecies.com> on 2009.02.01 at 20:08:13(19022)
At 08:19 AM 2/1/2009, you wrote:

If you Google most species or''things'' you may need information on, a list of possibilites comes up,choose the best ones you can, avoidingWikipedia.

maybe i told you maybe not, that i once went looking for information onwiki about Lorenzo da Ponte, the librettist for Mozart and everything Ifound there looked curiously familiar, because I HAD WRITTEN IT. However,in researching some hard science, i did find the footnotes and referencescheck out.

I used to test dictionaries by looking up some obscure dog breed to seewhat they had to say, to see if it added to my own knowledge, and seldom,seldom, was this so. it would be hard to find more info in one place onAroids than I have found on this list.

herm

HTML

+More

Note: this is a very old post, so no reply function is available.