IAS Aroid Quasi Forum

About Aroid-L
 This is a continuously updated archive of the Aroid-L mailing list in a forum format - not an actual Forum. If you want to post, you will still need to register for the Aroid-L mailing list and send your postings by e-mail for moderation in the normal way.

Re: [Aroid-l] Suspected Asian Aroid
From: Helmut Reisenberger <gartenbaureisenberger at web.de> on 2009.02.06 at 04:18:31(19058)
Hi Steve,

I ´ll do my best for the photos. I have to go there (HBV, Botanical Garde n of the Vienna University) and will climb up the plant (seven meters).

I also owe the forum photos of an adult Monstera tenuis, which I once have found in the Botanical Garden of Darmstadt (Germany). I hope the plant stil l exists and I have to ask them to get these pictures. If so, I would be ha ppy, if you also could investigate/publish this wonderful species. Picts of the juvenile Monstera tenuis I have available, as the young shoots run all over my tropical greenhouse and wait to be cut back.

I also have not forgotten that I have promised Leland some rooted cuttings of the Monstera tenuis. I have them available, but unfortunately I have los t the delivery address.

Best regards
Helmut

+More
Note: this is a very old post, so no reply function is available.