IAS Aroid Quasi Forum

About Aroid-L
 This is a continuously updated archive of the Aroid-L mailing list in a forum format - not an actual Forum. If you want to post, you will still need to register for the Aroid-L mailing list and send your postings by e-mail for moderation in the normal way.

[Aroid-l] Anthurium angamarcanum and Anthurium marmoratum
From: ExoticRainforest <Steve at ExoticRainforest.com> on 2009.02.18 at 04:13:24(19119)
Sorry about that. Obviously I meantthe measurements between the nodes in #4! If you can't getphotos of everything please post any photos possible. I'm trying togather an overall look of the appearance of the plants that use thisname and if possible try to figure out with Tom's help which might beunidentified species. Any photos you may have of the inflorescence isreally important since some specimens appear to posses aninflorescence that does not match the scientific description.

If you are not familiar with either Anthurium angamarcanum or Anthuriummarmoratum you can read a bit about one of my specimens here: http://www.exoticrainforest.com/Anthurium%20marmoratum%20pc.html

Steve

HTML

+More

Note: this is a very old post, so no reply function is available.