IAS Aroid Quasi Forum

About Aroid-L
 This is a continuously updated archive of the Aroid-L mailing list in a forum format - not an actual Forum. If you want to post, you will still need to register for the Aroid-L mailing list and send your postings by e-mail for moderation in the normal way.

[Aroid-l] Aroid collections
From: =?iso-8859-1?Q?Barab=E9_Denis?= <denis.barabe at umontreal.ca> on 2009.04.23 at 10:46:37(19268)
Hi All,

I am presently preparing a talk for an upcoming meeting in Nancy on the use of living collections of Araceae in research (any field of research). I would like to have a good idea of the studies that have been done using living collections of Aroids. I already have some examples of work that has been done at some of the larger botanical gardens. However, I am also interested in finding out about studies that have been conducted at smaller institutions (public or private). If you know of a living collection of Aroids that has been used in research, I would greatly appreciate it if you could answer the following questions and reply directly to me by e-mail.

Sincerely yours,

Denis Barabe

+More
Note: this is a very old post, so no reply function is available.