IAS Aroid Quasi Forum

About Aroid-L
 This is a continuously updated archive of the Aroid-L mailing list in a forum format - not an actual Forum. If you want to post, you will still need to register for the Aroid-L mailing list and send your postings by e-mail for moderation in the normal way.

Re: [Aroid-l] our dear friend Julius Boos
From: brian lee <lbmkjm at yahoo.com> on 2009.06.28 at 20:44:20(19469)
Dear Fellow Aroiders,

Aloha.

Julius Boos is a dear friend of mine that I hope will beat all the odds against him. On rare occasions, one mets and befriends a spirit complementary to oneself. Julius is one of my kindred brothers and his friendship runs deep and true. Most of you out there in virtual world will know Julius for his interest in aroids and edible Araceae. He has so much more depth to his knowledge that I have been so fortunate to experience. He is one of those old souls that have been around forever and will live on forever in the lives of those he has touched. My life is so much richer having known Julius and it is my honor to call him a dear friend. If I had the power to grant such wishes of restored health and happiness, I would use it for my kindred brother, Julius.

All my love and aloha("in the presence of the breath of life"),

Leland Miyano

HTML

+More

Note: this is a very old post, so no reply function is available.