IAS Aroid Quasi Forum

About Aroid-L
 This is a continuously updated archive of the Aroid-L mailing list in a forum format - not an actual Forum. If you want to post, you will still need to register for the Aroid-L mailing list and send your postings by e-mail for moderation in the normal way.

Re: [Aroid-l] Nancy Aroid Conference
From: Albert M Huntington <amh at ieee.org> on 2009.07.16 at 08:00:12(19543)
Dear Everyone,

I too have just returned from the conference - it was a great event and w onderfully organized by Geneviève, Marc and their many helpers. We all h ad an excellent time, and it was a great experience to see so many old frie nds and meet so many new ones.

I have posted an album of pictures from the conference at http://www.aroi d.org/gallery/conference09/

I would like to apologize in advance that:
a) Not all the aroiders present were pictured - I did not get to everyone , and even fewer are actually captioned.
b) Some of the indoor photos were taken in VERY low light and are a littl e grainy/blurry when blown up.
c) I've undoubtedly spelt some names incorrectly, left some out, or gener ally offended by the tone of my captions - again please accept my apologies . I know I've left out various accents and titles, at the very least.

I have electronic copies of most of the presentations, which will be post ed in the members section of aroid.org soon. Conference attendees will als o have access to these slides. I will let you know when they are posted.

All the best,
--Albert

+More
Note: this is a very old post, so no reply function is available.