IAS Aroid Quasi Forum

About Aroid-L
 This is a continuously updated archive of the Aroid-L mailing list in a forum format - not an actual Forum. If you want to post, you will still need to register for the Aroid-L mailing list and send your postings by e-mail for moderation in the normal way.

[Aroid-l] gGbberellic acid and inflorescence production
From: ExoticRainforest <Steve at ExoticRainforest.com> on 2009.07.28 at 18:36:33(19590)
I just received a "lecture" on oneof the garden sites. As a result I'd like to know if anyone on thisboard has successfully used gibberellic acid to induce the productionof an inflorescence with aroid species. I have no need to try this butmy curiosity is making me want to know. I suggested the individualcheck the results on Aroid l that are available on the net since as Iread those some of our best and brightest are skeptical. http://www.hort.net/lists/aroid-l/search.pl

Now I guess I'll be off to my "blackboard" to write whatever it is I'msupposed to write 1000 times. Also, would some of you remind me not totry to help??? And don't worry, I won't bother to respond on that postagain.

Thanks!

Steve Lucas

HTML

+More

Note: this is a very old post, so no reply function is available.