IAS Aroid Quasi Forum

About Aroid-L
 This is a continuously updated archive of the Aroid-L mailing list in a forum format - not an actual Forum. If you want to post, you will still need to register for the Aroid-L mailing list and send your postings by e-mail for moderation in the normal way.

Re: [Aroid-l] gGbberellic acid and inflorescence production
From: ExoticRainforest <Steve at ExoticRainforest.com> on 2009.07.31 at 17:10:31(19604)

Thanks Sherry, but I still considermyself a long way from having a "wealth of knowledge". Like the restof us I just have access to the knowledge of the real experts which caneasily be found on the IAS website.

And please allow me to use that to lead in to a reminder to those thathaven't joined the International Aroid Society just yet to considerdoing so right now! The IAS show is coming up on September 20 and 21at Fairchild Tropical Botanic Gardens in Miami and I'm personally on apush to get all my friends (that means all of you) to attend the show. The amount of knowledge available to members at the show (not countingthe plants) is incredible so please do join IAS and attend the show.

By the way, did you know that many, many aroid descriptions can befound on the IAS site? I use it and my entire library of Aroideanaalmost every day of the year!

I hope to see all of you there!

Here's the link to join: http://www.aroid.org/society/joinias.php

And members, your copy of Aroideana should be in the mail!

Steve Lucas

HTML

+More

Note: this is a very old post, so no reply function is available.