IAS Aroid Quasi Forum

About Aroid-L
 This is a continuously updated archive of the Aroid-L mailing list in a forum format - not an actual Forum. If you want to post, you will still need to register for the Aroid-L mailing list and send your postings by e-mail for moderation in the normal way.

[Aroid-l] New Aroideana, Vol. 32, 2009.
From: ExoticRainforest <Steve at ExoticRainforest.com> on 2009.09.03 at 02:59:38(19913)
Please let me join Julius andAlbert. Derek is to be highly congratulated for this work of love. Just writing a descent article takes effort and having worked with manypublishers in the past I've seen how hard it is to put out a book ofthis magnitude.

By the way, if any of you have an idea for an article aimed at aroidcollectors and growers please drop a note to Derek. You can can findhim on the IAS member list and I know he always entertains any goodideas! We only get out of the IAS an amount equal to what we arewilling to put in so please make your name known to the group byoffering to write an article of interest for either Aroideana or theIAS newsletter.

Thanks Derek! This one is really good.

Steve

HTML

+More

Note: this is a very old post, so no reply function is available.