IAS Aroid Quasi Forum

About Aroid-L
 This is a continuously updated archive of the Aroid-L mailing list in a forum format - not an actual Forum. If you want to post, you will still need to register for the Aroid-L mailing list and send your postings by e-mail for moderation in the normal way.

Re: [Aroid-l] Aroid-L Digest, Vol 61, Issue 62
From: ExoticRainforest <Steve at ExoticRainforest.com> on 2009.09.09 at 01:47:34(19975)
Then I have an assignment for youTy!

Everything done on the IAS site is done by a member that volunteers totake charge of the project. We do have quite a number of aroidbotanists in the IAS but there work load prevents them from taking onall the necessary tasks. Since you have a good collection and haveobserved many of the inflorescences then please do take the time tophotograph all of them as they produce and submit them. I'll gladlycoordinate between you and Albert Huntington who takes care of the IASwebsite and I promise can get your new data updated. We can verylikely help you to check information with Wilbert Hetterscheid who isthe botanist with more info than anyone on the genus.

If you're ready to take the project under your wings I'll gladly getyou to the right folks! We need all the volunteer help we can get!

Steve

HTML

+More

Note: this is a very old post, so no reply function is available.