IAS Aroid Quasi Forum

About Aroid-L
 This is a continuously updated archive of the Aroid-L mailing list in a forum format - not an actual Forum. If you want to post, you will still need to register for the Aroid-L mailing list and send your postings by e-mail for moderation in the normal way.

[Aroid-l] A Test, and Synandrospadix
From: santoury at aol.com on 2010.08.20 at 02:05:37(21286)
Hi guys, this is my first post, so hopefully it gets out there okay! Would some of you kindly respond, so that I can get the feel of things, and make sure I'm doing this right. And for the sake of avoiding this being "un-related" I have come across some large, mature Synandrospadix vermitoxicus. I have the opportunity to purchase them. If any of you are interested, let me know, and I can determine how many to pick up. Most of them have a flower now, so they are obviously mature. There is no set price yet, as the plants are already pretty costly, so I wanted to put this out there to see who might be interested. Ballpark range will be $40 to $60 probably. If this is high, let me know.
Thanks all, and look forward to meeting you guys.

Currently I grow mostly amorphs, and a couple odds and ends, such as Anthuriums, and Philos.

The Synandrospadix is something I haven't grown before.

Feel free to email direct at santoury@aol.com. Thanks!

Welcome to the Aroid-L@www.gizmoworks.com mailing list!
To post to this list, send your email to:
aroid-l@www.gizmoworks.com
General information about the mailing list is at:
http://www.gizmoworks.com/mailman/listinfo/aroid-l
If you ever want to unsubscribe or change your options (eg, switch to
or from digest mode, change your password, etc.), visit your
subscription page at:

HTML

+More

Note: this is a very old post, so no reply function is available.