IAS Aroid Quasi Forum

About Aroid-L
 This is a continuously updated archive of the Aroid-L mailing list in a forum format - not an actual Forum. If you want to post, you will still need to register for the Aroid-L mailing list and send your postings by e-mail for moderation in the normal way.

[Aroid-l] Global Conference on Aroids,
From: Raj Shekhar Misra <rajshekharmisra at yahoo.com> on 2011.05.22 at 06:46:07(22069)
(File Type Not Recognized: attachments/110522080210-1.pdf)

Dearcolleagues, I am happy to inform you that we are organizing a Glob al Conference on Aroids: Opportunities and Challenges during 23-25 Janua ry 2012 at Bhubaneswar in India. The conference aims at discussing the l atest developments in Aroid research across the globe and formulate coll aborative action plan to exploit the potential of aroids. I invite eve ryone to participate in the conference and share your research and views . The weather at Bhubaneswar during that period would be pleasant. I lo ok forward to welcome you in Bhubanewar during the conference. best regar ds ESMisra Dr.Raj Shekhar Misra Principal Scientist & Head Regional Centre of Central Tuber Crops Research Institute Dumuduma B hubaneswar-751019 Orissa, India
--0-1863289197-1306046771=:5431

+More
Note: this is a very old post, so no reply function is available.