IAS Aroid Quasi Forum

About Aroid-L
 This is a continuously updated archive of the Aroid-L mailing list in a forum format - not an actual Forum. If you want to post, you will still need to register for the Aroid-L mailing list and send your postings by e-mail for moderation in the normal way.

[Aroid-l] JUDE Re: sources.......variegated M.deliciosa?
From: Kyle Baker <kylefletcherbaker at yahoo.com> on 2012.02.08 at 08:27:17(22560)
cue music.......

Hey Jude,

Thanx for the post... what once was lost now is found, it seems that once you ask the question, the answer is before you. I've had several folks who have offered up a small bit of what they have so not wanting to seem greedy or rude, I'm going to ask what variety each person has, Yes I'd like two or three varieties if possible, not I don't want to offend anyone. There is Monstera 'Constellation', another white variegated form and a yellow form supposedly. I greatly appreciate your generosity and can and shall pay for shipping, , just don't send anything until end of April and when I have the whole of the offers sorted out, I care to have no unnecessary
plant hacking upon my conscience.....

Have a wonderful day, I apologize for lateness in getting back to you...I just found your post

Mr. Kyle Fletcher Baker, MCN
Maine Zone 5

HTML

+More

Note: this is a very old post, so no reply function is available.