IAS Aroid Quasi Forum

About Aroid-L
 This is a continuously updated archive of the Aroid-L mailing list in a forum format - not an actual Forum. If you want to post, you will still need to register for the Aroid-L mailing list and send your postings by e-mail for moderation in the normal way.

Re: [Aroid-l] What is it all about?
From: Zach DuFran <zdufran at gmail.com> on 2013.09.09 at 04:29:35(22912)
Greg-

I am sorry you are frustrated. You are welcome to ask questions. It is often difficult to infer tone from emails and both of your messages have sounded confrontational and accusatory to me, and apparently most others who responded. I will take your word that your messages are not meant that way.

You said that no one mentioned an alternative forum for discussing society matters. I actually mentioned in my first response that you are welcome to contact any of the active board members with your concerns. As you noted in your message, these are the persons who are able to address your concerns. While it is okay to write here, this mailing list was established to discuss aroids and is not even specific to the IAS.

I will reiterate that the board functions and communicates through email throughout the year. I don't know why you feel that the board is not communicating and I don't understand your comment: "It did disturb me to watch the communications between Board members trying to find out what was happening at the Show and Sale."

Concerning your comment about not putting plans into action, are there plans you are aware of that have not been implemented?

Active board members are listed on the website and you are welcome to email any of us at any time. You are especially welcome to send ideas or constructive feedback.

Zach DuFran

HTML

+More

Note: this is a very old post, so no reply function is available.