IAS Aroid Quasi Forum

About Aroid-L
 This is a continuously updated archive of the Aroid-L mailing list in a forum format - not an actual Forum. If you want to post, you will still need to register for the Aroid-L mailing list and send your postings by e-mail for moderation in the normal way.

[Aroid-l] Help with needed information
From: Tom Croat <Thomas.Croat at mobot.org> on 2015.05.19 at 02:49:30(23371)
Dear Aroiders:

I published a revision of Anthurium for Mexico and Central America in two volumes, 1983 and 1986. Unfortunately both electronic versions of this were promptly lost on our computer system but we obtained the 1983 version from a pdf someone
sent us and converted it back to a Word document. However, no one I know has the Panama version of this revision, published in Monographs from the Missouri Botanical Garden (vol.) 14 in 1986. It is entitled “Anthurium for Mexico and Central America, Part
II. Panama. JStor has never scanned this, apparently because the issue is a part of the Monograph series, not a regular journal. Please, if I have shared either the electronic copy of this issue, or a subsequent pdf of the same issue please share it back
with me. Otherwise we are going to have to spend months retyping descriptions for my current OPUS obligations of reproducing all Anthurium and Philodendron descriptions.

Many thanks,

Tom

HTML

+More

Note: this is a very old post, so no reply function is available.