IAS Aroid Quasi Forum

About Aroid-L
 This is a continuously updated archive of the Aroid-L mailing list in a forum format - not an actual Forum. If you want to post, you will still need to register for the Aroid-L mailing list and send your postings by e-mail for moderation in the normal way.

Re: [Aroid-l] help with aroid identification
From: Tom Croat <Thomas.Croat at mobot.org> on 2016.01.31 at 20:54:25(23550)
Dear Nancy: I should be able to handle the determination of most of these, assuming that they are not just junk hybrids but I can’t afford to try to use things like Facebook
owing to the time it takes to get on (you have to add a password for each and every entry and usually there is nothing there to see). How do you have them organized. If they are in a folder perhaps you could put the entire folder on the MOBOT pdf server where
we could have them all downloaded at once. The other thing is that to name them I would need to have something to refer back to so that I could inform you of the determination. Sometimes it takes more time to make the list than it does to determine the plant.
Ideally if they have numbers and the numbers are in a spreadsheet then I could easily add the names in the list and get it back to you.

Tom

HTML

+More

Note: this is a very old post, so no reply function is available.