IAS Aroid Quasi Forum

About Aroid-L
 This is a continuously updated archive of the Aroid-L mailing list in a forum format - not an actual Forum. If you want to post, you will still need to register for the Aroid-L mailing list and send your postings by e-mail for moderation in the normal way.

[Aroid-l] Looking for recommendations of places to visit in Miami
From: Russ <bluesea14808 at yahoo.com> on 2017.01.05 at 19:21:52(23732)
--------------------------------------------
Hi Roz,

For general information to you and others, sadly Dr. Frank Brown passed away some years a and I don't know who is maintaining his collection. It might be his long-time associate Clay Millare, I believe he's still in the Valkaria, Fla area running a retail nursery. You might check the IAS membership roles to find him, he might be listed under Cleofar Millare.

I can recommend two or three nurseries in the Miami area that have aroids, but I don't have time right now to get names and addresses for you.
I'll post that information as soon as possible, next day or two at most.

I have a large collection of aglaonemas so let me know if you're interested in my list. I have a few species plus some of the colorful Thai rotundum hybrids, as well as a lot of vintage and newer non-rotundum hybrids. My main interest are species and vintage hybrids from the 60s and early 70s.

Back to you later,
Russ, central Florida

+More
Note: this is a very old post, so no reply function is available.