IAS Aroid Quasi Forum

About Aroid-L
 This is a continuously updated archive of the Aroid-L mailing list in a forum format - not an actual Forum. If you want to post, you will still need to register for the Aroid-L mailing list and send your postings by e-mail for moderation in the normal way.

Re: [Aroid-l] A. splendidum Group ID, culture.
From: "Ertelt, Jonathan B" <jonathan.ertelt at Vanderbilt.Edu> on 2018.05.09 at 19:31:23(23829)
Craig,

My apologies at immediately eliminating it as A. splendidum - I was in fact thinking of another species in mistakingly applying the wrong species name. It would seem that this is indeed one form of A. splendidum. It surprises me that it went, or seemed to go dormant, as the vast majority in this genus do not do that. It also surprised me that it was found by another collector streamside, since relatively few in the genus have that claim to fame either. Nevertheless, it would seem that this is indeed A. splendidum.
Can you tell me please how large your leaf (leaves) are, and whether or not you have any sense of the mature size for this plant. Thanks. Good Growing!

Jonathan

+More
Note: this is a very old post, so no reply function is available.