IAS Aroid Quasi Forum

About Aroid-L
 This is a continuously updated archive of the Aroid-L mailing list in a forum format - not an actual Forum. If you want to post, you will still need to register for the Aroid-L mailing list and send your postings by e-mail for moderation in the normal way.

Re: [Aroid-l] What happened to CATE-Araceae site?
From: Tom Croat <Thomas.Croat at mobot.org> on 2020.02.10 at 04:07:58(24320)
Dear Nils:

You are certainly correct about this key being made available. Certainly this is my intention and I will probably put it up at least on the MO website if we can figure out how to make it happen
and workable. I would like to have it on the IAS website as well because it will attract more attention from avid aroid growers. It will also have free standing descriptions and images of all the species.

Do you need anything special to be able to send me seed. I would just put the seeds into a small padded envelope and mark it scientific materials-no commercial value. It is not likely to be intercepted.
Actually clean seed from cultivated sources is perfectly legal but if you did so indicate they actually might go for inspection and they are so inefficient that the seeds would die before they would be sent to me. So it would be better not to mark them as
seeds.

Tom

HTML

+More

Note: this is a very old post, so no reply function is available.