IAS Aroid Quasi Forum

About Aroid-L
 This is a continuously updated archive of the Aroid-L mailing list in a forum format - not an actual Forum. If you want to post, you will still need to register for the Aroid-L mailing list and send your postings by e-mail for moderation in the normal way.

Re: [Aroid-l] Anthurium regale
From: RON ILES <roniles8 at gmail.com> on 2020.07.27 at 14:08:11(24378)
Hi Je Hi & Folkies!!

Thank you for your nice๐Ÿ˜€. In UK I built a Live Spathiphyllum Reference with other shade, & stenothermal (narrowe temperature band) hydrophilic (Water loving) genera from the "warm" forest" floor in "partially artificially lit "Grow Rooms" - -about 1500 square feet assemblage: i tried to learn their "preferred" optima never subjecting the little dears to "death row" (๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜จ๐Ÿ˜ถ๐Ÿ˜ฌ...) conditions. Your Giant "Royal Cabbage" looks happy in your caring custody...

If its any help can I write like I was the plant, please?..I like it best when I'm warm enough, (oooooo!) humid, a nice balmy breeze, (oooo!) not oo 'ot, never cold, never never sticky wet, and... and....my feet kept moist & fizzy aerated. oooooo! Lubbly jubbly bubbly 'eavenly. I think you must be doing somethin like this already, This is just a smiley.

Chuckly

HTML

+More

Note: this is a very old post, so no reply function is available.