IAS Aroid Quasi Forum

About Aroid-L
 This is a continuously updated archive of the Aroid-L mailing list in a forum format - not an actual Forum. If you want to post, you will still need to register for the Aroid-L mailing list and send your postings by e-mail for moderation in the normal way.

[Aroid-l] Amorphophallus urceolatus "Luzon Form"
From: "XYZ2 in Virginia" <867ykcor at cox.net> on 2020.08.31 at 22:00:53(24386)
I am trying to locate a few seeds, tuber(s), or a plant of this species and form. This one has the very dark spathe and spadix. It is for personal aesthetic appreciation only, not for commercial propagation or resale. Please contact me if you have seeds, tuber(s), or a plant available, or if you know of someone who does. If available from outside of the USA, I am able to obtain a USDA small seed lot import permit for seeds, or a USDA import permit for tuber(s). It is much easier to import seeds because they do not require a phytosanitary certificate for allowed taxa, whereas one is required for tuber(s) or plant material. Any information or suggestions you can provide me in this matter is very much appreciated. I have no time limit on this request. Depending on growing conditions, seeds, tuber(s), or a plant may not be available for some time. Thank you for your help! I appreciate it. Regards, Bern

------=_NextPart_000_02F3_01D67FC0.AC967C00--
--==============57717219840801732==

HTML

+More

Note: this is a very old post, so no reply function is available.