IAS Aroid Quasi Forum

About Aroid-L
 This is a continuously updated archive of the Aroid-L mailing list in a forum format - not an actual Forum. If you want to post, you will still need to register for the Aroid-L mailing list and send your postings by e-mail for moderation in the normal way.

Re: GREENHOUSE FROM HELL
Hello good to hear all the information I do plan to have a few fans and misting system also trying to decide if we want a steam heater or a gas heater. We will be using a normal greenhouse with the aluminum pipes and double plastic. This will be up on ten foot stilts with walls built around it. The floor will be in levels the lowest will be the path a few feet taller will be a small wall artificial wall were the first plants will be planted. The roof should be about 25 feet tall if not bigger. The one real good thing about this project is my dads help he is paying for most of the building. I have to do all the artificial rock and will have to help pay some of the heating. Hope to hear more from you all.

Also what about the amorphophallus has anyone grown them in a greenhouse like this is rot a big problem in it??

Note: this is a very old post, so no reply function is available.