IAS Aroid Quasi Forum

About Aroid-L
 This is a continuously updated archive of the Aroid-L mailing list in a forum format - not an actual Forum. If you want to post, you will still need to register for the Aroid-L mailing list and send your postings by e-mail for moderation in the normal way.

[Aroid-l] Thanks!
From: ExoticRainforest <Steve at exoticrainforest.com> on 2009.08.22 at 23:17:09(19821)
My brain often runs faster than my fingers so please forgive themultiple typos in the note below I sent yesterday. But sometimes mybrain doesn't work at all and this is one of those instances.

There are two people I didn't mention that donate tons of time to IAS. Carla Kostelac prepares the quarterly IAS Newsletter all the members ofthe society received by email just this morning. Carla has beennominated to the board of directors and I heartedly support hernomination and thank her for all she has done.

The other is Dr. Derek Burch. Derek spends an incredible amount oftime preparing our professional botanical journal Aroideana. All themembers should have just received it or will be shortly. I justreceived it yesterday. So Derek, please forgive me for leaving outyour name as well.

Albert and I have been talking about all the folks that subscribe toAroid l that have an interest in hybrid aroid species and for those ofyou that don't know there is a section on the IAS site that is beingcreated for those that love to grow cultivars and hybrids: http://www.aroid.org/cultivars/

This section is new and we need volunteers to work on the project! Ittakes knowledgeable people to write the information before it can getposted on the site so if you are the volunteer I'm talking about pleaselet me know! We'd love to have your help and I'll pass along your nameinstantly to the right people

If you'd like to have access to all the past IAS newsletters andreceive an Aroideana all you need do is visit the IAS site and joinus. http://www.aroid.org/

Steve

HTML

+More

Note: this is a very old post, so no reply function is available.